Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Testimonial from Maureen Donlan at Amazing Faces

At first, I was hesitant to sign up with Fave because the company was so new, but the idea being proposed sounded fresh, appealing and if carried out properly, it could be the next big thing. Therefore, I decided to take my chances and commit to a year of advertising on www.getfave.com. Needless to say, the idea was carried out properly and then some. In October of ’07 Fave launched their website and my business took off. As a permanent makeup artist you have to be strategic when it comes to advertising, for the sake of your credibility. That is why Fave was so appealing to me.

Fave does not allow their site to be cluttered with outside testimonials. Other sites allow consumers, including my competition, to write reviews about my business. The public can literally control my business’s message. On Fave, I have the ability to control my business’s message through my customized video, web page and keywords on the site. Fave caters to their clients and consumers by keeping their site clean, relevant and professional.

Since being featured on the Fave website, my business has tripled. People call all the time inquiring about my services from having seen my advertisement on Fave. I have even lost weight because my appointment book is so full that I have no time to eat during the day! My web traffic has skyrocketed because of the click-throughs from the Fave site.

Fave is a hands on company with a very receptive team. From sales to creative, Fave holds your hand throughout the whole process. Their customer service department is attentive and reliable. I receive bi-monthly web traffic reports which are sent via email and hard-copy. It’s like my “Fave report card,” straight A’s every time!

I can confidently say that every business would find great value by being on Fave. The Internet is the best place to advertise for a company like mine because unlike print, radio or TV you can track your impressions and see exactly how your business has been impacted from your Fave advertisement. I will let my business speak for itself when I say the Internet is where consumers are looking-- and Fave has been able to capture my target audience with amazing accuracy.

Maureen Donlan
Amazing Faces and Allstar Nails
(312) 988 - 9484
http://www.getfave.com/locations/134500-amazing-faces

3 comments:

Dan Puroclean said...

Get Fave is wonderful, I too am about to sign up with them just basedon the feedback I've received from others in my industry.
http://www.waterdamageout.com

Stock Tips said...

Share Market Trading And Investing Requires Appropriate Knowledge, So It Is Advisable To Gain Adequate Knowledge Before Start Trading And Investing.
Good returns with Stock Tips … Check out ones.

Stock Tips said...

“It's not whether you are right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong.”
Stock Market trading and investment require adequate knowledge. So it is advisable to get adequate knowledge before investing.
Get some trading tips with Equity tips